Make a comment describing a visit to a man-made wonder (building, square, garden, artificial lake, etc.) in your region or in another place.
• Visit a man-made wonder near you.
• Talk with people in your community to know more about the place.
• Take notes.
• Make a first draft, trying to answer the following questions:
Where is the place?
Does it have a name?
What is it like?
How can we get there?
What can people do there?
What facts can you tell your readers about it?
Can you give any advice to future visitors?
• Give a title to your text.
• Evaluate and debate it with a classmate.
• Make the necessary corrections.
• Publish your comment. You can choose a Padlet, blog, touristic webpage, or publish it on a wall newspaper.
Buda Mendes/Getty Images
Wire Opera House in Curitiba (PR), Brazil, 2013.
Rubens Chaves/Pulsar Imagens
House of the Ball, Belo Horizonte (MG), 2014.
José Bassit/Pulsar Imagens
Aerial view of the Naturalistic Park Mangal of Hornes. Belém (PA), 2013.