• Choose at least five types of intelligence and think about what you can do best in relation to each type.
• Take notes of the abilities you consider most important.
• Notice the examples of concept maps in the opening section and in this unit.
• Make a first draft.
• Use a dictionary to help you.
• Organize the ideas in a concept map.
• Consider some of the most common characteristics of this genre:
> the main position is given to the central idea;
> the primary themes flow from the central image as “branches”;
> the secondary ideas are shown as “twigs” of the major related branch;
> all the branches are linked together in a proper organized structure;
> the information is presented in a simple way;
> data and information are visualized in a creative way.
Adapted from . Accessed on February 23, 2016.