The legend says that this problem was created by Albert Einstein in the last century. Einstein said
that only 2% of the world could solve it. There are five houses of different colors next to each other.
In each house lives a man. Each man has an unique nationality, an exclusive favorite drink, a distinct
favorite brand of cigarettes and keeps specific pets. Use all the clues below to fill the grid and answer
the question: **"Who owns the fish?"**
play more zebra puzzles on
Color: blue, green, red, white, yellow
Nationality: Brit, Dane, German, Norwegian, Swede
Drink: beer, coffee, milk, tea, water
Cigarette: Blends, Blue Master, Dunhill, Pall Mall,
- The Brit lives in the Red house.
- The Swede keeps Dogs as pets.
- The Dane drinks Tea.
- The Green house is exactly to the left of the White
- The person who smokes Pall Mall rears Birds.
- The owner of the Yellow house smokes Dunhill.
- The man living in the centre house drinks Milk.
- The Norwegian lives in the first house.
- The man who smokes Blends lives next to the one
who keeps Cats.
- The man who keeps Horses lives next to the man
who smokes Dunhill.
- The man who smokes Blue Master drinks Beer.
- The German smokes Prince.
- The Norwegian lives next to the Blue house.
- The man who smokes Blends has a neighbour who