• Navigate to the directory containing the saved AMD-RAID drivers
• Click OK.
• Select the rcraid.inf driver from the list
• Click Next.
Select (Check Mark) the I Accept the License Terms • Click Next.
• Select Custom: Install Windows Only (advanced) or similar.
8. After both the rcbottom and rcraid drivers have been loaded, a valid Virtual disk appears in
“Where do you want to install Windows?” window:
• Click Load Drivers
• Click Browse • Navigate to the directory containing the saved AMD-RAID drivers
• Click OK • Select the rccfg.inf driver in the list
• Click Next 9. At the Where do you want to install Windows
• Click Next 10. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation of the applicable Windows
11. After the OS is installed, open Device Manager and verify the following:
• Expand Storage Controllers: there are entry(ies) listed as AMD-RAID Bottom Device • Expand Storage Controllers: there are entry(ies) listed as AMD-RAID Controller • Expand System Devices: there is an entry listed as AMD-RAID Config Device.
12. Remove the storage medium and Microsoft Windows OS CD-ROM or DVD from the
applicable drive(s) or port. Proceed to Section 7.6, Installing the AMD RAIDXpert2
Management Suite for Microsoft
, on page 79.