5.5.8 View Array Details This option allows the details of the array to be viewed. Nothing can be changed using this menu
option; it is for informational purposes only.
1. At the Main Menu, use the arrow keys to highlight View Array Details, then press Enter.
2. Use the arrow keys to choose an array.
3. The full details of the array are displayed in the Information field across the top:
• Array number
• RAID level
• Cache settings
Note: The disks in the array are selected (green). 5.5.9 Rescan All Channels This option allows the user to rescan all channels to detect new or removed disks and arrays. It
rereads the configuration information from each disk.
Sometimes when a disk is offline, it can be brought online through a rescan.
1. At the Main Menu, use the arrow keys to highlight Rescan All Channels.
2. Press Enter.
3. The activity indicator in the Information field spins while the disks are being polled.