Capítulo 14 1. Barrios, A. (1981). Towards greater freedom and happiness. Los Angeles, California:
Self-Programmed Control Press.
2. Blair, S. et al. Physical activity and health: a lifestyle approach. (1992). Medicine, exercise, nutrition and health, 1, 54-59.
3. Bouchard, C., Shephard, R.J. e Stephens, T. (1994). Physical Activity, Fitness and Health. Champaign, Illinois: Human Kinetics.
4. Carrol, S. & Smith, T. (Org.)(1995). Guia da vida saudável. Porto Alegre: Zero Hora
Editora Jornalística S.A.
5. Hurley, J.S. & Schlaadt, J.S. (1992). The wellness lifestyle. Guilford, CT: The Dushkin
6. ILSI Europe Concise Monograph Series. (1998). Estilos de vida saudáveis: nutrição e atividade física. Washington, DC: ILSI Press.
7. Niven, D. (2004). Os 100 segredos das pessoas saudáveis. R.J.: Editora Sextante.
8. Offer, A. (Org.) (1996). In pursuit of the quality of life. New York: Oxford University
9. Ornish, D. (1996). Reversing Heart Disease. New York: Ivy Books.
10. Pate, R.R., Pratt, M., Blair, S.N. et al. (1995). Physical activity and public health:
A recommendation from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the
American College of Sports Medicine. Journal of the American Medical Association, 273, 402-407.
11. Roizen, M.F. (1999). Real age: Are you as young as you can be? New York: Harper
12. US Department of Health and Human Services. (1999). Promoting physical activity:
a guide for community action. Atlanta, GA: US Department of Health and Human
Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Chronic
Disease Prevention and Health Promotion.
13. Willians, M. (Editor). (1998). Lifestyle and health. In: ACSM’s Resource Manual for
Guidelines for Exercise Testing and Prescription. Balltimore, Maryland: Williams
14. World Health Organization. Fact sheet about health benefits of smoking cessation.
Disponível em: http://www.who.int/tobacco/quitting/benefits/en/